|From Martha Stewart|
- Find flea markets, garage sales, and a few good areas to trash pick.
- Consider buying it... and then put it back.
- Be sure to have with you: good walking sneakers and word clothes ('do rag optional), a cuppa tea or coffee, a snack to kep you motivated, and nothing else in your cars trunk.
- Find old chair
- Wonder aloud what stories this chair holds: Who sat in it? Who got chastised in it? Who sat in this chair on the phone, receiving wonderful news!?
- Prep chair for paint (optional)
- Paint chair (also optional)
- Make it pretty.
- Sit long.
- Sit long and ponder.
See Martha Stewart's directions for this chair here!